Match Details: Bundesliga
BAYERN MUNICH vs STUTTGART
Final SL team will be provided on our telegram channel
Date & Time: 20/03/2021 at 20:00 IST
Venue: Allianz Arena (München) (Home ground for BAYERN MUNICH)
(Based on Last five matches in Bundesliga only)
BAYERN MUNICH: WWWLD
|16/02/21||Bayern Munich||3 – 3||Arminia Bielefeld|
|20/02/21||Eintracht Frankfurt||2 – 1||Bayern Munich|
|27/02/21||Bayern Munich||5 – 1||Köln|
|06/03/21||Bayern Munich||4 – 2||Borussia Dortmund|
|13/03/21||Werder Bremen||1 – 3||Bayern Munich|
|20/02/21||Köln||0 – 1||Stuttgart|
|27/02/21||Stuttgart||5 – 1||Schalke 04|
|06/03/21||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 – 1||Stuttgart|
|14/03/21||Stuttgart||2 – 0||Hoffenheim|
Position in Points Table:
- STUTTGART is on the 8th place in the Points table.
- BAYERN MUNICH is on the TOP of points table.
- Bayern have won 31 of their last 38 Bundesliga matches.
- Bayern have won 19 of their last 20 matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
- Bayern have scored at least 2 goals in 17 of their last 20 matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
- Bayern have scored at least 3 goals in their last 4 home Bundesliga matches.
- Stuttgart are undefeated in their last 5 Bundesliga matches.
- Bayern München have scored before half-time in their last 5 fixtures.
- Bayern München have scored in the second half in each of their last 9 games.
- Bayern München have scored in the second half in each of their last 17 home games.
- Bayern München have scored in both the first and second half in each of their last 5 games.
- Both teams have scored in Bayern München’s last 7 games.
- Bayern München have won the 3 last games vs Stuttgart by two or more goals.
- Stuttgart have never failed to score in their last 9 matches in a row.
- Bayern Munich have never failed to score score in this season of Bundesliga.
- Stuttgart have failed to score only on three occasions in this season of Bundesliga.
BAYERN MUNICH VS STUTTGART HEAD TO HEAD
|20/03/21||Bayern Munich||20 : 00||Stuttgart|
|28/11/20||Stuttgart||1 – 3||Bayern Munich|
|27/01/19||Bayern Munich||4 – 1||Stuttgart|
|01/09/18||Stuttgart||0 – 3||Bayern Munich|
|12/05/18||Bayern Munich||1 – 4||Stuttgart|
|16/12/17||Stuttgart||0 – 1||Bayern Munich|
|09/04/16||Stuttgart||1 – 3||Bayern Munich|
|07/11/15||Bayern Munich||4 – 0||Stuttgart|
Probable Playing XI:
Neuer, Davies, Alaba, Boateng, Pavard, Goretzka, Kimmich, Sané, Müller, Gnabry, Lewandowski
Players Not Available for this match: Douglas Costa, Tanguy Nianzou, Corentin Tolisso, Coman,Hoffmann
Kobel, Anton, Mavropanos, Kempf, Sosa, Karazor, Endo, Castro, Wamangituka, Förster, Kalajdzic
Players Not Available for this match: Hamadi Al Ghaddioui , Mola,
|R. Lewandowski||32(Penalty Taker)|
|S. Wamangituka||11(2nd Choice PT)|
|N. González||6(1st Choice PT)|
BAYERN MUNICH vs STUTTGART Match Prediction | STU vs BAY Dream11 Match Prediction
- Favourite team for this match: – BAYERN MUNICH
- Match Score Line Prediction: 2-1 or 3-1 in favour of BAYERN MUNICH
Lewandowski have scored one goal in each of the last three meetings between these two sides.
Best picks of C and VC:
- R Lewandowski
- S. Kalajdzic
Top Punt picks for captain:
- L Goretzka
- L. Sané
- N. González
- S. Wamangituka
R Lewandowski performance in last nine matches
L Goretzka performance in last five matches
T Muller performance in last eight matches
Sasa Kalajdzic performance in last 7 matches
Borna Sosa last five matches
Important players from Stuttgart
- S. Wamangituka
BAYERN MUNICH vs STUTTGART Dream11 Team | STU vs BAY Dream11