Today’s Match Prediction of BR vs SKN Dream11 Fantasy Cricket,1st Match of caribbean premier league, 2021.
Barbados Royals is set to take on St Kitts and Nevis Patriots on Friday, August 27, 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies.
If you are looking for BR vs SKN Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
dream 11 predictions| dream11 winning prediction| dream11 teams| dream11 winning teams| dream11 fantasy prediction| dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction| dream11 prediction for BR vs SKN| dream11 prediction BR vs SKN| Hero CPL T20 series| BR vs SKN dream11 prediction| BR vs SKN fantasy prediction| BR vs SKN live score| BR vs SKN live updates| BR vs SKN best dream11 team| BR vs SKN winning teams| BR vs SKN winning tips and tricks| BR vs SKN fantasy tips| BR vs SKN dream11 Cricket prediction| best dream11 Cricket prediction app| dream11 Cricket prediction today match| Cricket telegram channel
Barbados Royals vs St Kitts And Nevis Patriots Details
|Match:||Barbados Royals vs St Kitts And Nevis Patriots, 2nd Match, Hero CPL T20 (Caribbean Premier League), 2021.|
|Date:||Friday 27th August 2021.|
|Time:||04:30 AM IST.|
|Venue:||Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.|
BR vs SKN Last Five Matches Stats
|St Kitts And Nevis Patriots||L||L||L||L||L|
Recent Performance of Barbados Royals
Recent Performance of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Head To Head (Barbados Royals vs St Kitts And Nevis Patriots)
- Barbados Royals: 2 Won
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 3 Won
Recent H2H Encounter
- The pitch of Warner Park, Basseterre is a balanced track that offers help to both batsmen and bowlers , we can expect around 180.
Venue Scoring Stats:
- Total matches: 39
- Batting first won: 15
- Bowling first won: 23
- 1st inn avg score: 166
- 2nd inn avg score: 147
- Highest Total: 241
- Lowest Total: 45/10
Top Batsmen at this Venue
Top Bowlers at this venue
Fantasy Preview of Barbados Royals
- Glenn Phillips and Johnson Charles will probably open the inning for the Barbados Royals team.
- Shai Hope, Kyle Mayers, Thisara Perera will form the middle order.
- Hayden Walsh and Ashley Nurse will take care of the lower order.
- Jason Holder will lead the Barbados Royals team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Shai Hope will do the wicket keeping for Barbados Royals team.
- Hayden Walsh and Ashley Nurse will take care of the spin attack of the team.
- Mohammed Amir and Oshane Thomas will lead the pace attack of the team.
Fantasy Preview of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
- Evin Lewis and Chris Gayle will probably open the inning for the SKN team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Devon Thomas, Asif Ali, Sherfane Rutherford will take care of the middle order.
- Rayad Emrit will lead the SKN team as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler.
- Devon Thomas will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his SKN team.
- Fabian Allen, Fawad Ahmed will take care of the spin attack.
- Ryad Emrit and Sheldon Cottrell will take care of the pace attack for his team
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots being a stronger team comparatively and likely to win the game.