Today’s Match Prediction of ENG vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Cricket,3rd Test Match, India tour of England, 2021.
England is set to take on India on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 – Sunday, August 29, at Headingley, Leeds.
If you are looking for ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for ENG vs IND, dream11 prediction ENG vs IND, England vs India Test series, ENG vs IND dream11 prediction, ENG vs IND fantasy prediction, ENG vs IND live score, ENG vs IND live updates, ENG vs IND best dream11 team, ENG vs IND winning teams, ENG vs IND winning tips and tricks, ENG vs IND fantasy tips, ENG vs IND dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel
England vs India Match Details
|Match:||England vs India, 3rd Test Match, India tour of England, 2021.|
|Date:||Wednesday, August 25, 2021 – Sunday, August 29, 2021.|
|Time:||03:30 PM IST.|
ENG vs IND Last Five Matches Stats
India Recent Performance
England Recent Performance
Head To Head (England vs India)
- England: 48 Won
- India: 30 Won
- Draw: 49
- The track at Headingley leeds is pretty fast and bouncy, pacers get good swing with the new ball and good bounce.
Venue Scoring Stats
- Total matches: 78
- Batting first won: 29
- Bowling first won: 31
- 1st inn avg score: 307
- 2nd inn avg score: 290
- 3rd inn avg score: 240
- 4th inn avg score: 166 Highest Total: 653/4
England vs India Probable playing 11
England Probable playing 11
- 1.Rory Burns
- 2.Haseeb Hameed, 3.Dawid Malan
- 4.Joe Root(C)
- 5.Jonny Bairstow(WK)
- 6.Jos Buttler(WK)
- 7.Moeen Ali
- 8.Sam Curran
- 9.Ollie Robinson
- 10.Mark Wood/Craig Overton 11.James Anderson
India Probable playing 11
- 1.Rohit Sharma
- 2.Lokesh Rahul
- 3.Cheteshwar Pujara
- 4.Virat Kohli(C)
- 5.Ajinkya Rahane
- 6.Rishabh Pant(WK)
- 7.Ravindra Jadeja
- 8.Mohammed Shami
- 9.Ishant Sharma
- 10.Jasprit Bumrah
- 11.Mohammed Siraj
Fantasy Preview of England
- Rory Burns and Haseeb Hameed will probably open the inning for the England team.
- Dawid Malan, Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow will take care of the middle order.
- England has named a couple of changes for the third Test after being lagging behind in both the Tests.
- Zak Crawley and Dom Sibley have been omitted after failing to perform while Dawid Malan has earned a call after three years.
- The host will be looking to bounce back and need a lot of improvement, especially in the batting section.
- Barring Joe Root, none of England batters have looked in touch in the two matches played so far. He scored another ton in last game.
- Joe Root will lead the England team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Jonny Bairstow will do the wicket keeping for England team.
- Moeen Ali and Joe Root will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Craig Overton/Saqib Mahmood , O Robinson , James Anderson will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Mark Wood suffered a shoulder injury during the second Test at Lord’s and with Chris Woakes yet not fit, Saqib Mahmood/Craig Overton can make his Test debut
Fantasy Preview of India
- Lokesh Rahul and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning for the India team. Both are well known inning openers.
- KL Rahul scored brilliant ton in the last game, he scored 127 runs knock in first innings.
- Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane will take care of the middle order.
- Rishabh Pant and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the lower order of the team.
- Virat Kohli will lead the India team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his India team.
- Ravindra Jadeja will lead the spin attack of the team.
- There’s an outside chance of R Ashwin coming into the eleven depending upon the pitch conditions.
- Ishant Sharma , Jasprit Bumrah , M Siraj and Mohammed Shami will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- M Siraj was the pick of the bowler for India, he picked 4 wickets in both innings and led India to victory.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammad Shami pulled out a terrific unbeaten 89 runs partnership to stun the host in the last game.
- Based on the recent form and team strength, India looks way too strong and are favorites to win
ENG vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team