English Premier League : MCI vs WHU match prediction, Preview and SL Team
Match Details: English Premier League
MANCHESTER CITY vs WEST HAM UNITED
Final SL team will be provided on our telegram channel
Date & Time: 27/02/2021 at 18:00 IST
Venue: Etihad Stadium (Manchester) Home ground for MANCHESTER CITY)
(Based on Last five matches in English Premier League only)
MANCHESTER CITY: WWWWW
|03/02/21||Burnley||0 – 2||Manchester City|
|07/02/21||Liverpool||1 – 4||Manchester City|
|13/02/21||Manchester City||3 – 0||Tottenham Hotspur|
|18/02/21||Everton||1 – 3||Manchester City|
|21/02/21||Arsenal||0 – 1||Manchester City|
WEST HAM UNITED: WWDWL
|31/01/21||West Ham United||1 – 3||Liverpool|
|04/02/21||Aston Villa||1 – 3||West Ham United|
|06/02/21||Fulham||0 – 0||West Ham United|
|15/02/21||West Ham United||3 – 0||Sheffield United|
|21/02/21||West Ham United||2 – 1||Tottenham Hotspur|
Position in Points Table:
WEST HAM UNITED is on the 4th place in the Points table.
MANCHESTER CITY is on the 1st place in the Points table.
- Man City have won 12 of their last 13 home matches against West Ham in all competitions.
- Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 11 of their last 13 home matches against West Ham in all competitions.
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 home Premier League matches.
- West Ham are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 Premier League matches.
- Man City have scored before half-time in their last 5 fixtures.
- Man City have won 7 of their last 10 games against West Ham by two or more goals.
- Man City have scored the opening goal of the game in their last 9 games.
- Man City have won their last 19 matches in a row.
- Man City have won their last 7 home matches in a row.
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in the last 7 home matches.
- Manchester City have failed to score only twice in this season of premier league.
- Manchester City have never been failed to score at home this season of premier league.
|27/02/21||Manchester City||18 : 00||West Ham United|
|24/10/20||West Ham United||1 – 1||Manchester City|
|20/02/20||Manchester City||2 – 0||West Ham United|
|10/08/19||West Ham United||0 – 5||Manchester City|
|17/07/19||Manchester City||4 – 1||West Ham United|
|28/02/19||Manchester City||1 – 0||West Ham United|
|24/11/18||West Ham United||0 – 4||Manchester City|
|29/04/18||West Ham United||1 – 4||Manchester City|
Probable Playing XI:
WEST HAM UNITED:
Fabianski, Cresswell, Diop, Dawson, Coufal, Rice, Soucek, Lingard, Fornals, Bowen, Antonio
Players Not Available for this match: Arthur Masuaku, Angelo Ogbonna, Andriy Yarmolenko
Ederson, Zinchenko, Dias, Stones, Cancelo, Gündogan, Rodrigo, Bruyne, Foden, Sterling, Mahrez
Players Not Available for this match: Nathan Ake
|İ. Gündoğan||11(2nd Choice PT)|
Bruyne 1st Choice Penalty Taker
WEST HAM UNITED
|M. Antonio||6(Penalty Taker)|
|K. De Bruyne||10|
WEST HAM UNITED
Favourite team for this match: MANCHESTER CITY
Match Score Line Prediction: 2-0 or 4-1 in favour of MANCHESTER CITY
Best picks of C and VC:
Top Punt picks for captain: –
MANCHESTER CITY vs WEST HAM UNITED Dream11 SL Team
Soucek or Fornals take anyone.