Match Details: English Premier League
ARSENAL vs CRYSTAL PALACE
Final SL team will be provided on our telegram channel
Date & Time: 15/01/2021 at 01:30 IST
Venue: Emirates Stadium (London) (Home ground for ARSENAL)
(Based on Last five matches in English Premier League only)
|29/12/20||Brighton & Hove Albion||0-1||ARSENAL|
|03/01/21||West Bromwich Albion||0-4||ARSENAL|
CRYSTAL PALACE: WDLLD
|17/12/20||West Ham United||1-1||CRYSTAL PALACE|
|26/12/20||Aston Villa||3-0||CRYSTAL PALACE|
|28/12/20||CRYSTAL PALACE||1-1||Leicester City|
|02/01/21||CRYSTAL PALACE||2-0||Sheffield United|
Position in Points Table:
CRYSTAL PALACE is on the 13th place in the Points table.
ARSENAL is on the 11th place in the Points table.
- Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in 7 of their last 8 home matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- Arsenal have won their last 3 Premier League matches.
- Arsenal and Crystal Palace have both scored in their last 6 meetings.
- Crystal Palace have won just one of their last 5 Premier League games.
- Arsenal have won just one of their last 5 Premier League home games.
- Crystal Palace have won just one of their last 5 Premier League away games.
- Arsenal have kept a clean sheet in the last 3 matches.
- Arsenal have only won one of their last 5 games against Crystal Palace.
- Arsenal conceded at least one goal from Crystal Palace in the last 7 games.
|15/01/21||Arsenal||01 : 30||Crystal Palace|
|11/01/20||Crystal Palace||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|27/10/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Crystal Palace|
|21/04/19||Arsenal||2 – 3||Crystal Palace|
|28/10/18||Crystal Palace||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|20/01/18||Arsenal||4 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|29/12/17||Crystal Palace||2 – 3||Arsenal|
Probable Playing XI:
ARSENAL: Leno, Tierney , Marí, Holding, Bellerín, Xhaka, Ceballos, Aubameyang, Rowe, Saka, Lacazette
Players Not Available for this match: – Gabriel Martinelli
CRYSTAL PALACE: Guaita, Aanholt, Tomkins, Kouyaté, Ward, Eze, McArthur, Milivojevic, Townsend, Zaha, Benteke
Players Not Available for this match:- M Sakho, J Schlupp
A. Lacazette 7
P. Aubameyang 3 (Penalty Taker)
B. Saka 3
Gabriel Magalhães 2
N. Pépé 2
W. Zaha 8 (Penalty Taker)
C. Benteke 3
E. Eze 2
J. Schlupp 2
J. Ayew 1
E. Smith Rowe 2
P. Aubameyang 1
Dani Ceballos 1
A. Townsend 3
E. Eze 2
J. McArthur 2
W. Zaha 2
M. Batshuayi 1
Favourite team for this match: – ARSENAL
Match Score Line Prediction- 2-0 or 3-1 in favour of ARSENAL.
Best picks of C and VC:
Top Punt picks for captain: –
Hats off for your simplysity brother
We will always support for your hard work
Comments are closed.