Match Details: English Premier League
MANCHESTER CITY vs NEWCASTLE UNITED
Final SL team will be provided on our telegram channel
Date & Time: 27/12/2020 at 01:30 IST
Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester (Home ground for Manchester City)
(Based on Last five matches in English Premier League only)
Manchester City: WDDWW
|12/12/20||Manchester United||0-0||Manchester City|
|16/12/20||Manchester City||1-1||West Bromwich Albion|
Newcastle United: DLWWL
|28/11/20||Crystal Palace||0-2||Newcastle United|
|12/12/20||Newcastle United||2-1||West Bromwich Albion|
|16/12/20||Leeds United||5-2||Newcastle United|
Position in Points Table:
Newcastle United is on the 12th place in the Points table.
Manchester City is on the 8th place in the Points table.
- Manchester City have won 11 of their last 12 home matches against Newcastle in all competitions.
- Manchester City have scored at least 2 goals in 11 of their last 12 home matches against Newcastle in all competitions.
- Manchester City are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 home matches.
- Manchester City have scored before half-time in 100% of their home league games this season.
- Manchester City have won 7 of their last 10 home games against Newcastle by two or more goals.
- Newcastle have won just one of their last 5 Premier League away games.
- Manchester City scored the first goal of the game in the last 8 games against Newcastle.
- Manchester City have won the last 5 home games against Newcastle.
|27/12/20||Newcastle United||01:30||Manchester City|
|08/07/20||Manchester City||5-0||Newcastle United|
|28/06/20||Newcastle United||0-2||Manchester City|
|30/11/19||Newcastle United||2-2||Manchester City|
|30/01/19||Newcastle United||2-1||Manchester City|
|01/09/18||Manchester City||2-1||Newcastle United|
Probable Playing XI:
Manchester City: Ederson, Benjamin Mendy, John Stones, Ruben Dias, Joao Cancelo, Fernandinho, Ilkay Gundogan, Ferran Torres, Kevin De Bruyne, Raheem Sterling, Sergio Aguero.
Players Not Available for this match: – Eric Gracia
Newcastle United: Karl Darlow, DeAndre Yedlin, Federico Fernandez, Ciaran Clark, att Ritche, Jamal Lewis, Miguel Almiron, Jonjo Shelvey, Isaac Hayden, Joelinton, Callum Wilson.
Players Not Available for this match:- Allan Saint Maximin, Javier Manquillo, Fabian Schar, Jamal Lascelles.
R Mahrez- 4
Raheem Sterling – 4 (2nd choice penalty taker)
Kevin De Bruyne – 2 (Penalty taker)
Gabriel Jesus – 2
P Foden- 2
|Raheem Sterling has good past record against Newcastle United.If Sergio Aguero starts today, he can be a first choice penalty taker in place of Kevin De Bryune.|
Callum Wilson – 8 (Penalty taker)
J Hendrick – 2
Miguel Almiron – 1
Joelinton – 1
Ciaran Clark – 1
Kevin De Bruyne – 7
Raheem Sterling – 2
P Foden – 1
Gabriel Jesus – 1
Joao Cancelo – 1
Callum Wilson – 3
Joelinton – 2
J Hendrick – 1
Miguel Almiron – 1
R Fraser- 1
Favourite team for this match: – Manchester City
Match Score Line Prediction- 2-0, 3-0 or 3-1 in favour of Manchester City.
Best picks of C and VC:
Kevin De Bruyne
Sergio Aguero (If he starts you can try him also, he is a very good player as well as he will be on penalty duties.)
Top Punt picks for captain: –