GSW vs UTA Dream11 Prediction | NBA 2020-21
GSW vs UTA Dream11 Prediction | UTA vs GSW Dream11 Prediction | NBA 2020-21 | Football Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction
- Match Preview : Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz
# Final DREAM 11 team will be posted on our telegram channel
https://t.me/abhijeet00 (COMBAT WARRIORS FANTASY SPORTS)
- ABHIJEET GAUTAM ([email protected])
- Match details:
- NBA 2020-21
- Date: 15 Mar 2021
- Time: Monday, March 15, 2021 01:30 AM
- Venue: CHASE CENTER (GSW HOME)
Golden State Warriors will face off against Utah Jazz in the league stage match. GSW have won 19 matches out of 38 played and are currently placed at 10th position. Whereas Utah Jazz have won 28 matches out of 37 games that they have played and are currently placed at 1st position. We can expect a good thriller match between these two sides.
Both teams are scoring high and we can see another high scoring encounter between them.
Let’s look at Standings and Past 5 Match Record:
LAST 5 match:
UTAH JAZZ: W, L, L, W, L
GSW: L, L, L, L, W
- GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS:
The Golden State Warriors need a win here to end a four game losing streak. The Golden State Warriors are averaging 113.1 points on 46.2 percent shooting and allowing 113.3 points on 44.4 percent shooting.
Stephen Curry is averaging 29.3 points and 6.2 assists while Andrew Wiggins is averaging 16.9 points and 4.6 rebounds. Kelly Oubre Jr. is the third double-digit scorer and James Wiseman is grabbing six rebounds.
|PG. Stephen Curry|
|SF. Kelly Oubre|
|PF. Draymond Green|
#Injured Players: N/A
Key Players from GSW:
- Stephen Curry – The team rely upon Curry to produce quality offense and is again expected to score high. In the last match he was limited to only 14 points but I expect a strong performance from him today. He is scoring at an average of 45 DREAM 11 Points per game.
- Kelly Oubre – He is averaging 13.9 PPG, 5.8 RPG, and 1.0 SPG. He has given the Warriors some consistent production and bagged 14 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, and 1 block in the win against the Cavaliers. I expect him to get around 28-30 DREAM 11 fantasy point tomorrow.
3. D.Green – Danny Green chipped in 12 points on 5-of-9 shooting, six rebounds, four assists, two steals and one block in 31 minutes in the last game. He is capable of taking steals and blocks and this makes him a good fantasy pick.
- Utah Jazz:
The Utah Jazz are averaging 116.5 points on 46.8 percent shooting and allowing 107.6 points on 44.7 percent shooting.
Donovan Mitchell is averaging 24.8 points and 5.5 assists while Jordan Clarkson is averaging 17.9 points and 2.2 assists. Mike Conley is the third double-digit scorer and Rudy Gobert is grabbing 13.1 rebounds.
# Predicted Starters:
|PG. Donovan Mitchell|
|SG. Mike Conley|
|SF. Bojan Bogdanovic|
|PF. Royce O’Neale|
|C. Rudy Gobert|
#Injured Players: N/A (CHECK ROTOWIRE NBA WEBSITE DURING DEADLINE)
Key Players from UTA:
- Donovan Mitchell – The Power house of this team. I am expecting around 46-50 Dream 11 Fantasy Points from him. He plays at multiple positions. Donovan Mitchell is averaging 24.8 points and 5.5 assists.
- Mike Conley – He has been in terrific form in the recent matches. Mike Conley is the third double-digit scorer Expected fantasy points around 30 points.
- Rudy Gobert – Rudy Gobert is grabbing 13.1 rebounds on an average. Expecting a good performance tonight against a strong opposition GSW. Expected Dream 11 point 35-40.
IMPORTANT FANTASY TIPS
- The fantasy values of James Wiseman and Royce O’Neale have increased. [TRY THEM IN UR TEAM]
- CREDIT SAVER PICK : K.BAZEMORE(7.5 CREDITS), G.NIANG(5.0 CREDITS), D.LEE(8 CREDITS) , NICO MANNION (5.5 CREDITS)
- SP CHOICES: S.CURRY, D.MITCHELL, R.GOBERT
- PP CHOICES: K.OUBRE, D.GREEN
MY FANTASY TEAM (DEMO TEAM)
DEMO TEAM 1
DEMO TEAM 2