Match Details: English Premier League
MANCHESTER CITY vs SHEFFIELD UNITED
Date & Time: 30/01/2021 at 20:30 IST
Venue: Etihad Stadium (Manchester) (Home ground for MANCHESTER CITY)
(Based on Last five matches in English Premier League only)
MANCHESTER CITY: WWWWW
|13/01/21||Manchester City||1-0||Brighton & Hove Albion|
|18/01/21||Manchester City||4-0||Crystal Palace|
|20/01/21||Manchester City||2-0||Aston Villa|
|27/01/21||West Bromwich Albion||0-5||Manchester City|
SHEFFIELD UNITED: WLWLL
|02/01/21||Crystal Palace||2-0||SHEFFIELD UNITED|
|12/01/21||SHEFFIELD UNITED||1-0||NewCastle United|
|17/01/21||SHEFFIELD UNITED||1-3||Tottenham Hotspur|
|28/01/21||Manchester United||1-2||SHEFFIELD UNITED|
Position in Points Table:
SHEFFIELD UNITED is on the 20th place in the Points table.
MANCHESTER CITY is on the 1st place in the Points table.
• Man City have won their last 7 Premier League matches.
• Man City have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 home Premier League matches.
• Man City have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches against Sheff Utd in all competitions.
• Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 Premier League matches.
• 5 of the last 10 games between Man City and Sheff Utd at Man City’s ground have been ended goalless.
• Man City have drawn 4 out of the last 6 home matches against Sheff Utd.
• Man City have scored the opening goal of the game in their last 9 home games.
• Man City have won their last 11 matches in a row.
• Sheff Utd have won just one of their last 5 Premier League away games.
• Sheff Utd have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 17 away games.
• In the last 8 home games, Man City didn’t concede a goal from Sheff Utd.
|30/01/21||Manchester City||20 : 30||Sheffield United|
|31/10/20||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|22/01/20||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|29/12/19||Manchester City||2 – 0||Sheffield United|
|27/01/08||Sheffield United||2 – 1||Manchester City|
|26/12/06||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|14/10/06||Manchester City||0 – 0||Sheffield United|
|01/01/02||Sheffield United||1 – 3||Manchester City|
Probable Playing XI:
Ramsdale, Ampadu, Egan, Basham, Bogle, Fleck, Norwood, Lundstram, Baldock, Sharp, McGoldrick
Players Not Available for this match: Sander Berge, Jack O’Connell,Jack Robinson, Ben Osborn , Oliver McBurnie
Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Walker, Gündogan, Rodrigo, Silva, Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez
Players Not Available for this match: Kevin De Bruyne , Nathan Ake, Sergio Aguero
İ. Gündoğan 7
R. Sterling 6 (Penalty Taker)
R. Mahrez 5
P. Foden 4
K. De Bruyne 3
D. McGoldrick 5
B. Sharp 2 (Penalty Taker)
J. Bogle 1
S. Berge 1
K. Bryan 1
K. De Bruyne 10
R. Sterling 4
João Cancelo 2
P. Foden 2
J. Fleck 2
J. Lundstram 2
G. Baldock 1
S. Berge 1
O. Burke 1
Favourite team for this match: – MANCHESTER CITY
Match Score Line Prediction- 2-0 in favour of Manchester City
Final SL team will be provided on our telegram channel