Match Details: English Premier League
MANCHESTER CITY vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
Final SL team will be provided on our telegram channel
Date & Time: 13/02/2021 at 23:00 IST
Venue: Etihad Stadium (Manchester) Home ground for MANCHESTER CITY)
(Based on Last five matches in English Premier League only)
MANCHESTER CITY: WWWWW
|20/01/21||MANCHESTER CITY||2-0||Aston Villa|
|27/01/21||West Bromwich Albion||0-5||MANCHESTER CITY|
|30/01/21||MANCHESTER CITY||1-0||Sheffield United|
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR: WLLLW
|17/01/21||Sheffield United||1-3||TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR|
|01/02/21||Brighton & Hove Albion||1-0||TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR|
|07/02/21||TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR||2-0||West Bromwich Albion|
Position in Points Table:
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR is on the 8th place in the Points table.
MANCHESTER CITY is on the 1st place in the Points table.
- Man City have won their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 home Premier League matches.
- Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 Premier League matches.
- Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Tottenham in all competitions.
- Man City are undefeated in their last 6 home matches against Tottenham in all competitions.
- Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against Man City in all competitions.
- Man City are unbeaten in last 22 matches in all competitions and have remarkably kept 16 clean sheets.
- Both teams have scored in 8 of the last 10 games between Man City and Tottenham at Man City’s ground.
- Man City have scored the opening goal of the game in their last 10 home games.
- Man City have won their last 15 matches in a row.
- Tottenham have won just one of their last 5 Premier League away games.
H Son have scored 6 goals against Manchester City.
R Sterling have scored 7 goals against Tottenham Hotspur.
|25/04/21||Manchester City||20 : 30||Tottenham Hotspur|
|13/02/21||Manchester City||23 : 00||Tottenham Hotspur|
|21/11/20||Tottenham Hotspur||2 – 0||Manchester City|
|02/02/20||Tottenham Hotspur||2 – 0||Manchester City|
|17/08/19||Manchester City||2 – 2||Tottenham Hotspur|
|20/04/19||Manchester City||1 – 0||Tottenham Hotspur|
|18/04/19||Manchester City||4 – 3||Tottenham Hotspur|
|10/04/19||Tottenham Hotspur||1 – 0||Manchester City|
Probable Playing XI:
Pope, Pieters, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton, McNeil, Cork, Westwood, Brady, Wood, Rodriguez
Players Not Available for this match: Giovani Lo Celso, Sergio Reguilon
Lloris, Davies, Rodon, Alderweireld, Aurier, Sissoko, Højbjerg, Heung-Min, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Kane
Players Not Available for this match: Kevin De Bruyne, N Ake, Fernandinho ,Sergio Aguero
İ. Gündoğan 9 (1st Choice Penalty Taker)
R. Sterling 8 (2nd Choice Penalty Taker)
P. Foden 5
R. Mahrez 5
Gabriel Jesus 4
H. Kane 13 (Penalty Taker)
Son Heung-Min 13
T. Ndombèlé 3
S. Aurier 2
T. Alderweireld 1
K. De Bruyne 10
R. Sterling 4
P. Foden 3
João Cancelo 2
Gabriel Jesus 2
H. Kane 11
Son Heung-Min 6
P. Højbjerg 3
S. Bergwijn 2
Favourite team for this match: – MANCHESTER CITY
Match Score Line Prediction- 1-1 or 2-1 in favour of anyone
Best picks of C and VC:
Top Punt picks for captain: –