IPL 2021 Match 1: MI vs RCB preview, playing 11 prediction, head to head | MI vs RCB Dream11 Team
Today’s Match Prediction of MI vs RCB Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, IPL 2021.
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Details | MI vs RCB Match Details
|Match:||Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, IPL 2021.|
|Date:||Friday, April 9, 2021.|
|Kick-Off:||19:30 PM IST|
|Venue:||MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.|
MI vs BLR Last Five Matches Stats
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||L||L||L||L||L|
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Pre Match Facts
- Out of the 29 matches played between these two teams, Mumbai have won 19 times.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) are one of the three IPL sides never to have won an IPL title.
- Kishan, de Kock and Yadav were especially destructive last season, scoring 516, 503 and 480 runs, respectively.
- MI have not won the opening match of their season since 2012 and that is a trend Rohit Sharma and his men would want to change, just like they changed the trend of not winning in an even year in 2020. A look at the head to head between these two sides will clearly show which team starts favourites.
Probable Playing XIs for MI vs RCB:
Rohit Sharma (C), Lynn, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Nathan Coulter-Nile
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Mohammad Azharuddeen, Sachin Baby, Daniel Christian, Washington Sundar, Kane Richardson, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
Also Read:IPL 2021 Full Schedule
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore head-to-head
- Played – 29 | Mumbai Indians – 19 | Royal Challengers Bangalore – 10 | N/R – 0
At neutral venues
- Played – 10 | Mumbai Indians – 5 | Royal Challengers Bangalore – 5 | N/R – 0
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction
- Favourite team for this match: RCB
Tip for today
- Chennai pitch is a slow so try bowlers as c and vc in MINI GL & GL.
- Virat Kohli (RCB): 695
- AB de Villiers (RCB): 634
- Kieron Pollard (MI): 539
- Rohit Sharma (MI): 478
- Ambati Rayudu (MI): 431. Rayudu has now moved over to Chennai Super Kings.
Highest individual scores
- AB de Villiers (RCB): 133 not out
- Ishan Kishan (MI); 99
- Rohit Sharma (MI): 94
- Chris Gayle (RCB): 92 not out. Gayle has since been joined Punjab Kings.
- Virat Kohli (RCB): 92 not out.
- Harbhajan Singh (MI): 22. Harbhajan since then has played for Chennai Super Kings and will represent Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2021.
- Yuzvendra Chahal (RCB): 21
- Jasprit Bumrah (MI): 19
- Lasith Malinga (MI): 16. Malinga, the pacer from Sri Lanka, will not play in the IPL 2021 as he has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.
- R Vinay Kumar (RCB): 12. Vinay then played for Kolkata Knight Riders. He has also announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.
Best/Safe Pick for C and VC
- De Kock
- Hardik Pandya
- Virat Kohli
Top GL Punt picks for captain:
- Hardik Pandya
- Yuzi chahal
- Washington Sunder
- Krunal Pandya
DEFAULT PLAYERS FOR SL
- I KISHAN
- Yuzi chahal
MI Vs BLR Dream11 Team | Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Team
Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.