Match Details: English Premier League
SHEFFIELD UNITED vs CRYSTAL PALACE
Final SL team will be provided on our telegram channel
Date & Time: 02/01/2021 at 20:30
Venue: Selhurst Park, London (Home ground for Crystal Palace)
(Based on Last five matches in English Premier League only)
Sheffield United: LLDLL
|18/12/20||Sheffield United||2-3||Manchester United|
|20/12/20||Brighton & Hove Albion||1-1||Sheffield United|
Crystal Palace: DLLDD
|13/12/20||Crystal Palace||1-1||Tottenham Hotspur|
|17/12/20||West Ham United||1-1||Crystal Palace|
|26/12/20||Aston Villa||3-0||Crystal Palace|
|28/12/20||Crystal Palace||1-1||Leicester City|
Position in Points Table:
Crystal Palace is on the 15th place in the Points table.
Sheffield United is on the 20th place in the Points table.
- Sheffield United have lost 10 of their last 11 Premier League matches.
- Crystal Palace are winless in their last 5 Premier League matches.
- Crystal Palace lost both home and away to Sheffield United last season.
- Sheffield United have lost most of their Premier League away games this season.
- Sheffield United have won none of their last 16 away matches.
- Crystal Palace have won just one of their last 5 Premier League home games.
- Crystal Palace have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 15 games.
- Sheffield United have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 20 games.
- Sheffield United have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 away games.
|02/01/21||Sheffield United||20:30||Crystal Palace|
|01/02/20||Sheffield United||1-0||Crystal Palace|
|18/08/19||Sheffield United||1-0||Crystal Palace|
|19/02/11||Crystal Palace||1-0||Sheffield United|
|20/11/10||Sheffield United||3-2||Crystal Palace|
|06/03/10||Crystal Palace||1-0||Sheffield United|
Probable Playing XI:
Sheffield United: Ramsdale, Basham, Egan, Bryan, Baldock, Osborn, Ampadu, Fleck, Stevens, Mousset, McGoldrick.
Players Not Available for this match: – Sander Berge, John Lundstram, Jack O’Connel.
Crystal Palace: Vicente Guaita, Nathaniel Clyne, Scott Dann, James Tomkins, Patrick Van Aanholt, Andros Townsend, Jairo Riedewald, James McArthur, Eberechi Eze, Wilfried Zaha, Christian Benteke.
Players Not Available for this match: – Mamadou Sakho, Gary Cahil.
D McGoldrick – 4
J Bogle – 5
O McBurnie – 1
B Sharp- 1 (Probable Penalty taker)
Wilfried Zaha – 8 (Penalty taker)
Christian Benteke – 3
J Ayew- 1
S Dann- 1
E Eze- 1
D McGoldrick – 1
O McBurnie – 1
O Burke – 1
G Baldock- 1
Andros Townsend – 3
Wilfried Zaha – 2
E Eze- 2
N Clyne- 1
Favourite team for this match: – Crystal Palace
Match Score Line Prediction- 1-0, 1-1 or 2-1 in favour of Crystal Palace
|But both teams are not in good form so any team can win this match.|
Best picks of C and VC:
Top Punt picks for captain: –