PST vs NOR Dream11 Prediction | English Championship 2021
PST vs NOR Dream11 Prediction | NOR vs PST Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | English Championship 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction
Match Details: EFL Championship
PRESTON NORTH END vs NORWICH CITY
Final SL team will be provided on our telegram channel
Date & Time: 02/04/2021 at 19:30 IST
Venue: Deepdale (Preston) (Home ground for PRESTON NORTH END)
(Based on Last five matches in Championship only)
PRESTON NORTH END: LLLDL
|03/03/21||Millwall||2 – 1||Preston North End|
|06/03/21||Preston North End||1 – 1||AFC Bournemouth|
|13/03/21||Wycombe Wanderers||1 – 0||Preston North End|
|17/03/21||Middlesbrough||2 – 0||Preston North End|
|20/03/21||Preston North End||0 – 1||Luton Town|
NORWICH CITY: DWWWW
|03/03/21||Norwich City||1 – 0||Brentford|
|06/03/21||Norwich City||3 – 0||Luton Town|
|14/03/21||Sheffield Wednesday||1 – 2||Norwich City|
|18/03/21||Nottingham Forest||0 – 2||Norwich City|
|20/03/21||Norwich City||1 – 1||Blackburn Rovers|
Position in Points Table:
- NORWICH CITY is on the top of Points table.
- PRESTON NORTH END is on 16th place in the points table.
- Norwich have won their last 5 away Championship matches.
- Preston have failed to score in their last 3 Championship matches.
- Norwich have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 away Championship matches.
- Preston have lost their last 3 Championship matches.
- Preston have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against Norwich in all competitions.
- Norwich have won their last 5 away matches in a row.
- Preston have won just one of their last 5 Championship home games.
- Preston have only won one of their last 5 games against Norwich.
- Preston are winless in their last 5 Championship matches.
- Preston have won only one match out of their last 9 matches.
- Norwich City have won 9 of their last 10 fixtures keeping cleansheet on six occasions.
- Norwich City have never failed to score in their last 10 fixtures in a row.
- T Pukki have scored 14 goals in his last 12 starts in all competitions.
- E Buendia have scored 3 goals and assisted 6 times in his last 9 Championship matches.
- E Buendia is averaging approximately 4 chances per match, one shot on target, one tackle and one interception.
PRESTON NORTH END VS NORWICH CITY HEAD TO HEAD | Preston North End vs Norwich City Head-to-Head
|02/04/21||Preston North End||19 : 30||Norwich City|
|19/09/20||Norwich City||2 – 2||Preston North End|
|04/01/20||Preston North End||2 – 4||Norwich City|
|14/02/19||Preston North End||3 – 1||Norwich City|
|23/08/18||Norwich City||2 – 0||Preston North End|
|21/04/18||Preston North End||0 – 0||Norwich City|
|25/11/17||Norwich City||1 – 1||Preston North End|
|17/04/17||Preston North End||1 – 3||Norwich City|
PRESTON NORTH END vs NORWICH CITY Probable Playing XI:
PRESTON NORTH END:
Iversen, Hughes, Storey, Lindsay, Berg, Ledson, Whiteman, Gordon, Molumby, Sinclair, Evans
Players Not Available for this match: Patrick Bauer, Declan Rudd, Alan Browne
Krul, Giannoulis, Gibson, Hanley, Aarons, Skipp, McLean, Cantwell, Stiepermann, Buendía, Pukki
Players Not Available for this match: Sam Byram, Michael McGovern
PRESTON NORTH END
PRESTON NORTH END
PRESTON NORTH END vs NORWICH CITY Prediction
- Favourite team for this match: – Norwich City
- Match Score Line Prediction: 2-1,3-1 or 2-0 in favour of Norwich City
Best picks of C and VC:
Top Punt picks for captain:
Preston North End vs Norwich City Dream11 Team | PST vs NOR Dream11 Team
Ledson or Evans take anyone of your choice.