WAT vs SHFF Dream11 Prediction | English Championship 2021
WAT vs SHFF Dream11 Prediction | SHFF vs WAT Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | English Championship 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction
Match Details: EFL Championship
WATFORD vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
Our telegram channel
Date & Time: 02/04/2021 at 19:30 IST
Venue: Vicarage Road (Watford) (Home ground for WATFORD)
(Based on Last five matches in Championship only)
|04/03/21||Watford||2 – 0||Wycombe Wanderers|
|06/03/21||Watford||1 – 0||Nottingham Forest|
|13/03/21||Cardiff City||1 – 2||Watford|
|17/03/21||Rotherham United||1 – 4||Watford|
|20/03/21||Watford||3 – 0||Birmingham City|
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY: WDLLL
|04/03/21||Sheffield Wednesday||1 – 2||Rotherham United|
|06/03/21||Reading||3 – 0||Sheffield Wednesday|
|14/03/21||Sheffield Wednesday||1 – 2||Norwich City|
|18/03/21||Sheffield Wednesday||1 – 1||Huddersfield Town|
|20/03/21||Barnsley||1 – 2||Sheffield Wednesday|
Position in Points Table:
- SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY is on 23rd place in the Points table.
- WATFORD is on 2nd place in the points table.
- Watford have won 9 of their last 10 Championship matches.
- Watford have kept a clean sheet in 7 of their last 9 home Championship matches.
- Watford have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 Championship matches.
- Watford have scored before half-time in their last 5 fixtures.
- Watford have scored before half-time in their last 5 home games.
- Watford have scored in both the first and second half in each of their last 3 games.
- Watford have scored the opening goal of the game in their last 11 home games.
- Watford have won their last 5 matches in a row.
- Sheff Wed have won just one of their last 5 Championship games.
- Sheff Wed have won just one of their last 5 Championship away games.
- Watford conceded at least one goal from Sheff Wed in the last 7 home games.
- Watford have lost only two matches at home in this season of Championship.
- Watford have failed to score only once at home in this season of Championship.
- Watford have kept 10 cleansheets at home in this season of Championship.
WATFORD VS SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY HEAD TO HEAD
|02/04/21||Watford||19 : 30||Sheffield Wednesday|
|19/09/20||Sheffield Wednesday||0 – 0||Watford|
|02/05/15||Watford||1 – 1||Sheffield Wednesday|
|18/10/14||Sheffield Wednesday||0 – 3||Watford|
|29/03/14||Sheffield Wednesday||1 – 4||Watford|
|14/12/13||Watford||0 – 1||Sheffield Wednesday|
|06/03/13||Watford||2 – 1||Sheffield Wednesday|
|28/11/12||Sheffield Wednesday||1 – 4||Watford|
Probable Playing XI:
Bachmann, Masina, Troost-Ekong, Sierralta, Femenía, Chalobah, Hughes, Zinckernagel, Sema, Gray, Pedro
Players Not Available for this match: Christian Kabasele , Tom Cleverley, Tom Dele-Bashiru, Troy Deeney
Wildsmith, Börner, Lees, Urhoghide, Reach, Bannan, Pelupessy, Palmer, Windass, Harris, Rhodes
Players Not Available for this match: Massimo Luongo, Joost van Aken, Cameron Dawson, Moses Odubajo, Dominic Iorfa
WATFORD vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY Top Scorers:
|João Pedro||9(Penalty Taker)|
|B. Bannan||2(Penalty Taker)|
WATFORD vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY Assists Masters:
WATFORD vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY Match Prediction | WAT vs SHFF Dream11 Prediction
- Favourite team for this match: WATFORD
- Match Score Line Prediction: 2-0 , 2-1 or 3-1 in favour of WATFORD
Best picks of C and VC:
Top Punt picks for captain:
WAT vs SHFF Dream11 Team | WATFORD vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY Dream11 Team
Chalobah or Hughes take anyone of your choice.